Biel Watches, Inc. is not officially an authorized dealer of the items sold on this website. Many of the timepieces sold by Biel Watches, Inc. still maintain some warranty from the manufacturer.
Biel Watches, Inc. offers an extended warranty for any timepiece purchased at BielWatches.com for timepieces that have an expired manufacturers warranty. This extended warranty is also valid for watches purchased through BielWatches.com that were sold as "watch only".
The products and timepieces sold at BielWatches.com are 100% genuine, and Biel Watches, Inc. guarantees "watch only" and watches with expired manufacturer warranty for one year from the date of purchase. Warranty length is displayed on the product's description if an extended warranty is available.
*Watches purchased through BielWatches.com with active manufacturer warranties should consult the manufacturer for any warranty information. Please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on this process and we will gladly assist.
Warranty service will be provided by BielWatches.com only under the following conditions:
The warranty applies to the following:
- Manufacturing defects
- Watch movement
- Battery replacement
The warranty does not apply to:
- Scratches or changes to the finish
- The glass or crystal
- The crown or stem
- The case, strap, or bracelet
- Damage caused by excessive wear-and-tear and/or physical abuse
- Damage caused by user-error / not following manufacturer instructions
- Damage resulting from wear under conditions exceeding the watch manufacturer’s water resistance limitations
- This warranty is valid only at BielWatches.com. All warranty service must be performed by BielWatches.com. The warranty is voided for any products opened or serviced by any other party within this year warranty period.
- BielWatches.com will repair the timepiece at our discretion, including the cost of all parts and labor during the warranty period.
- BielWatches.com disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages for breach of written or implied warranty of this product, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Warranty return parcels must be clearly labeled with a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number, which can be requested by emailing BielWatches.com (email@example.com). Parcels without a clearly visible, valid RMA number will be refused.
- Goods must be returned via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS) or the United States Postal Service (USPS), with insurance and delivery prepaid by the purchaser. Parcels shipped collect will be refused. The customer is liable for loss or damage in transit.
- BielWatches.com will return the repaired or replacement item at no charge to the customer.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the warranty watch repair process.